Dive into the festive spirit with our jolly Christmas Candy Tea-Infused Oatmeal! It's like a cozy hug for your taste buds, bringing together the wholesome goodness of oats with the superpowers of antioxidant-rich green tea. Start your day with a delicious and nutritious breakfast that not only tastes amazing but also gives your well-being a holiday boost!
Christmas Candy Tea-Infused Oatmeal By BRW Society.
Here is what you will need:
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 BRW Society Christmas Candy Teabag
1 cup water
1/2 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
Sliced fresh fruit (e.g., strawberries, raspberries, or pomegranate seeds) for topping Greek yoghurt for serving
Here is what you need to do:
1. In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
2. Add the BRW Society Christmas Candy Teabag and allow it to steep for about 5 minutes. Remove the tea bag.
3. Add the rolled oats, milk, honey (or maple syrup), vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt in the same saucepan.
4. Cook the oatmeal over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it reaches your desired consistency, typically taking about 5-7 minutes.
5. Pour the Christmas Candy Tea-infused oatmeal into a serving bowl or glass.
Top the oatmeal with sliced fresh fruit.
6. Add a dollop of Greek yoghurt on top of the oatmeal for added creaminess and protein.
7. Serve and with a cup of BRW Society Coffee
Share the festive love and follow us on instagram - @brw_society