Milky Oolong cocktail is the perfect afternoon mocktail!
It uses a traditional Chinese Milky Oolong tea as its base and is blended with ice cream to give you a refreshing taste.
Made with the finest oolong leaves, the recipe has a bold and full flavour with a little hint of sweetness.
Whether you're looking for a new way to enjoy tea or just want something tasty and refreshing, this recipe is sure to hit the spot.
So why not give it a try today? You won't be disappointed!
- 8 tea bags of Milky Oolong
- 1 dash of milk
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 handful ice
How to make it?
- BRW Milky Oolong tea bags in 1 litre of approx. 80° water and let it steep for 3 minutes before removing the teabags.
- Fill a large jug with ice cubes and pour in the Milky Oolong tea.
- Wait until the tea is completely cool and add a dash of milk.
- Take 4 clear glasses, add a scoop of ice cream to each glass and pour the tea mixture over the ice cream and serve
Pro Tip: To experience a creamy taste explosion, add 10 ml of chocolate liquor.
It's time to enjoy!
So there it is! Our delicious Milky Oolong Creamy Cocktail. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
If you give it a try, be sure to let us know what you think and tag us on social media to be featured - Instagram handle @brw_society
Till then, happy brewing! Enjoy!