Once again, the time of year is almost here. Halloween 2021!
It's time to start making spooky plans for your Halloween costumes and decorations.
But amongst that, don't forget a tasty drink to serve to your guests or to keep you energised whilst trick or treating.
And in case you are wondering what drink would fascinate your guests and spur their taste buds, BRW Society's Pumpkin Spice Latte is that perfect drink.
Made with real tea and spices, this recipe will blow you away as a frothy latte!
We recommend using Koita Milk in this delicious treat.
Their organic dairy and plant-based milk is Non-GMO certified without any pesticides or hormones...and tastes absolutely blissful when mixed together with this spiced latte.
It will make you and your guests wanting more.
So let's see how to make this delicious drink.
BRW Society Pumpkin Spice Syrup
Before making the tea, the first step is to prepare the Pumpkin Spice Syrup which acts as a base and enhances the flavour of the latte.
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 6 Cinnamon Sticks
- 8 Heaped Dessert Spoons of BRW Society Organic Yoga Blend
- 4 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
How to prepare it?
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, add cinnamon sticks, 8 heaped dessert spoons (dessert spoon - 10ml) of BRW Society Organic Yoga blend and 4 Tbsp of Pumpkin Puree, let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately sieve the mixture, ideally using cheesecloth.
Pumpkin Spice Latte by BRW Society with Koita Milk.
Now that the syrup is ready, let’s move towards the actual recipe
- 200ml Koita Milk.
- 100ml Brewed BRW Society English Breakfast Black Tea.
- Use 100ml boiling water and 5g of BRW Society English Breakfast Black Tea blend, brew in the boiling water for at least 5 minutes then sieve immediately.
- 2 Tbsp BRW Society Pumpkin Spice Syrup.
- Optional - whipped cream and cinnamon powder.
How to prepare it?
- Brew BRW Society English Breakfast Black Tea.
- Place the BRW Society Pumpkin Spice Syrup into a mug followed by the hot tea. Stir together.
- Heat and froth Koita milk.
- Fill the mug with the heated, frothed Koita milk.
- Optional - top with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon powder.
Enjoy with tea or coffee
Our BRW Society Pumpkin Spice Syrup can be enjoyed with either BRW Society Black Tea or Coffee.
If you want to switch the tea for coffee, then we recommend our friends over at Coffee Planet. They make the best in class Arabica coffee in Dubai!So try a tea (...or coffee) with a twist this Halloween and make our Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte at home. We’d love to see your Spooky Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte creations, tag us on instagram @brw_society and @koitauae to be featured. Enjoy!