Melon Mint Coolers.
At BRW Society we're loving Melon Mint Coolers. This Melon gives the tea a fresh twist, its a keeper!
Here’s how to make them…
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
What you need:
- 10 heaped tsp. Melon Mint BRW
- 1/2 Melon diced and frozen
- 2-3 Sprigs of mint
- 1 Lemon
- 500ml Sparking water
- 500g Ice Cubes
- Brew the Melon Mint tea in 1 litre of boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Strain and leave the tea to cool.
- Fill a large jug with ice cubes and pour the tea over it.
- Mix the melon cubes, mint leaves and the sliced lemons, add everything to the cooled tea and top it with sparkling water.
After something a bit more spicy? Then use tonic water instead of sparkling water and add a dash of gin. Enjoy!